"This is exactly how you wanted to see a Wookiee your entire life!"
"This group of world-class bellydancers differentiates themselves from the crowd with a geeky shtick that covers fandoms from Trek to Dr. Who and Portal. And again, they’re amazingly talented."
"Lifelong geeks who bring a love and expertise in science fiction, technology, research science, and comics."
"The coolest dance company on Earth."
"There is no show in Chicago I can recommend more."
"The performers blend artistic and technical mastery with their favorite themes from nerd culture, resulting in performances that are mesmerizing to watch and a joy to behold. "
"Don't hesitate to see this show!"
"These aren’t just some cosplayers that thought they could dance. No. Raks Geek is a group of professionals who have performed all over the world, from Spain to Argentina. Their members have won awards from all over. They perform hundreds of shows every year and have been featured on MSN, The Daily Mail, and UK Channel 4."
"Imagine all your favorite geekery blended with fire spinning and belly dance. Yes, it’s a sight to behold.
"If you ever wanted to see a bellydancing Wookiee, this is where you look."
"Set phasers to stunning."
- MSN: Never seen a sexy Wookiee belly dance? This can be remedied
- Invisible 3: Of Asian-Americans and Bellydancing Wookiees
- Voyage Chicago: Meet Dawn Xiana Moon of Raks Geek
- Another Castle: Raks Geek: An Interview With a Dancer Who Fuses Fandoms
- The Daily Mail: When Star Wars meets Star Trek: Female Wookiee belly dances for a Klingon band in ultimate geek mash-up
- UK TV Channel 4: 50 Funniest Moments of 2012
- Vulture: This Belly-Dancing Wookie Is Deeply Upsetting
- Cheezburger.com: Klingon Band + Bellydancing Wookie = WTF of the Day